From: Marianne <marianne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Sean Morgan <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Stuart Morgan
<stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 6:57 pm
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300D in ERMINE?

Hi gang,

Had some helpful responses, but I figure once I paint this car, that is

it, and seeing that I don't have any other D's in OZ as a reference,

Then I though I would throw the cat among the pigeons one more time.

So any more advances on "Martin Senour" colour no. 97L-1822 (Eggshell

White)?

Kindly provided by Bill Buechler.

I'll keep trying as it approaches later in week.  In notice people call

in more then:

So this is one for the paint code expert out there!

I was wondering if anybody has the modern paint codes, Say PPG or

similar, for the White "Ermine" of the Chrysler 300D 1958.

I have the old paint Chip code, No problems,

But I gave it to my panel shop, Who are suppose to be able to key it

into their formula computer, but no luck on Ermine.

Anybody have any experience or clues on the right modern formula?

Best Regards

Sean

IMPORTANT: This email is intended only for the person(s) to which it is

addressed and may contain confidential or legally privileged material.
Any

the

content of this email by person(s) other than the intended recipient is

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
and

delete the email from any computer. Opinions and other information in
this

email that do not relate to the business of my employer are not given
nor

endorsed by it. Unencrypted email is not secure and may not be

authentic. If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone

confirm. Spray Nozzle Engineering / Reel - Tech and its related
entities

accept no responsibility for changes made to this email or its
attachments

after transmission from Spray Nozzle Engineering / Reel - Tech and its

related entities and do not guarantee that this email or attachments
are

virus or error free. If you do not wish to receive further emails from
us,

please forward this email to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

from AOL at AOL.com.

Yahoo! Groups Links