[Chrysler300] FW: Question for item #250134352960 - Chrysler : 300 Serie

[Chrysler300] FW: Question for item #250134352960 - Chrysler : 300 Series

FYI.  Bogus auction.....

  _____

From: Kayren Arnold [mailto:kaynnnold@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 7:34 AM
To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question for item #250134352960 - Chrysler : 300 Series

Hello,

  I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and
away from a computer.People think it's real funny to bid on a car and not
pay for it and I have removed the auction because I had an agreement with a
potential buyer.This person, which I do not know who it is has no answer to
my repeated e-mails.I do not know what to do. The price that I want to
obtain is $12,000 (including shipping and insurance charges)with a $2,900
down payment. The price is considerably lower then others on the market
because I need to sell it really fast.The car has all the services done at
the dealership. The vehicle was never crashed. I always garaged it and
serviced it, kept very good care of it!. The vehicle is currently located in
Princeton, TX but unfortunately I am in New York planning to open a business
here and I don't think I can come sooner then next month. However I can
arrange for the paperworks from here and I can talk to a shipping company to
deliver the vehicle to your address.I think it's impossible to buy a vehicle
for such a big amount without having an inspection first. So I had a look on
eBay and I saw they could help us with this. Since the transaction worths a
lot of money they've suggested to make the deal only through eBay so that we
won't have any problems.If you decide to buy all the papers are ready,just
needed to be signed by you.
If you agree with these terms, please send me your full name, home and
shipping address, ebay ID so I can register the transaction with eBay asap.

Thank you and i will wait for your email,

 Kayren

  _____

Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48251/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting
/?p=PASSPORTPLUS> the tools to get online.

  _____

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48220/*http://tv.yahoo.com/> tonight's top picks
on Yahoo! TV.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: