Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 Horn Placement

Matt;

I had an H with A/C and 3 horns!.  One horn as you indicated on
passenger side inner fender  panel (factory mounting/holes -screw hole
and square (or round index hole - can't remember)  tab hole - to keep
horn  in correct position.  There was a special "Y" junper wire with
factory connections that connected to the (green wires) end connector -
that normally plugged directly into the  second horn (located on the
front right side of radiator support).  One end of "Y" jumper pugged
into the second horn and the other "y" leg went through a hole in the
radiator support to the inner fender mounted horn.  The third horn was
located on front left side of radiator support.   I have a Sport 300,
without A/C, whoose (only) two  horns are  located only on the left side
of radiator support.  I took pictures of the set up but not sure where I
have them (I think in my old computer of few years back).

Regards  Ken Wilson
62-300H

2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Hi Matt,
>
>On my H with air, one is located per your description and the other is directly in front of it but is mounted on the front side of the radiator support.
>
>Doug Warrener

>From: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>
>This is regards to our '62 300 Sport, which has Air Conditioning.
>
>Can someone tell me the factory location for the pair of horns?
>I have one on the front portion of the passenger side inner fender
>well and I just need to know if that is correct.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Matt Allyn
>
>Matt Allyn

>Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx