[Chrysler300] 1960 Dodge crash pad

                   Hello Group,

                           This is not a 300 related request, but
perhaps it will go thru. I am in the midst of restoring a 1960 Dodge
Phoenix Convertible.  I decided to add a crash pad to the instrument
panel. I purchased a new cover from Just Dashes, and it looks great.
However, there are no provisions on the new cover for hardware
attachment points. The top half is supposed to be attached by studs
attached to the cover and the lower half by means of a strip of molding
also with clips. Just Dashes was no help (they told me to glue it on
with Liquid Nails!) Does any one out in 300 land have a crash pad with
clips and molding (any condition) that they want to sell or I could
borrow in order to get the right clips and an idea of the type of
molding I could improvise , or know of a junk yard that would have the
car The padded dash and molding are the same as a 1960 Desoto. Thanks
for all your help and hope to meet some members at Carlisle. My "F" will
be on display in Building "T"

                 Vic Selvaggi

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: