RE: [Chrysler300] 300C history, Don Robinet, Donald Goldberg

RE: [Chrysler300] 300C history, Don Robinet, Donald Goldberg

Hi Owen,

Don Goldberg:  last known address 5560 E. 34th Ave.; Apache Junction, AZ
85219  (602) 982-9230 ; this information taken from 300 Club Inc's 1998
roster .   Pete Fitch and I actually went to his place some years back and
bought some parts from him; the parts ended up in Mike Laiserin's backyard
for awhile in Phoenix  (thanks Mike) for awhile but that's another story.  I
have no idea where Mr. Goldberg is now, maybe still at the same address,
except he doesn't appear on the  current roster from the 300 Club Inc.  .
Probably a good idea to try to call him, he didn't strike me as being an
e-mail kind of guy and indeed, there is no e-mail address listed for him.
As far as Robinet, there is no listing for him in that roster

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY