Re: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet in Ohio

Hi Nicholas;
All of us started coming to see/show  300's. What you soon learn, it's
really about the people. You'll quickly meet and enjoy talking to many
like minded folks who are the best in the world. So, with or without
your 300, please come and enjoy.
It's still a good opportunity to look over other cars which may help
you solve some small problems with yours and get some answers to your
many questions.
So, like Pete said, rethink your decision, we'd love to have you come.
Did I mention that you'll get to meet some really nice people?
Ray