[Chrysler300] Battery label clarification

[Chrysler300] Battery label clarification

Thank you to those that expressed an interest in the MoPar battery labels.
I would like to clarify a few things.  First off, these are for '56-'64, NOT
'55-'64.  As most of us know, the '55 was 6 volt and significantly
different, and I just made a typo in my original message.

I am requesting payment via Paypal because it is easy to do on both ends and
a good way for me to get money into my Paypal account so that I can buy
other stuff I need for my project cars.  If you pay with Paypal, I will pay
the postage.

If you want to send a check, I will accommodate you, but please include a
self addressed stamped envelope along with your check, two .41 stamps should
be fine on the envelope for one or two labels.

These labels are self adhesive, peel off backing, measure 3-7/8" x 6-1/4",
and were made by a company that specializes in making battery labels, they
hold up well.  The artwork used to make these came from original MoPar
battery sales literature published from the period.  I have copies of
original MoPar battery sales literature from about 1950 through 1965.  The
'63 and '64 MoPar batteries had the Forward Look symbol on them, but the
artwork is changed a bit, so while these look good on these cars, they are
not 100% percent accurate, but a good representation.  Actually, there is
NOTHING on the market right now in a MoPar battery that is 100% accurate for
these cars.  Keep in mind, MoPar batteries are replacement types, NOT OE.
OE batteries were typically Auto Lite, Willard, or other.  The MoPar battery
is what you would buy at the parts desk in the dealership.

Again, if you want a scan of what they look like just email me.  One label
for $10.00, 2 for $16.00

Bob Jasinski
331 La Questa Dr.
Danville, CA 94526