[Chrysler300] Fw: Re:short long rams

There were two castings of the "short long rams".

The first was for '60-62.  These were the water heated type at the carb bases.  They had their own casting number cast on the BOTTOM side of the arc of the rams.   The choke pot casting area is capped on these as the carbs have manual hand cable chokes.   The hand choke knob is a late '40s, early '50s Dodge truck item!

The second was for '63-64.  These were the exhaust heated type at carb bases.  They also had their own casting number but cast on the TOP side of the arc of the rams.

The '63-64 type are relatively common.  The '60-62 type are extremely rare.

I have asked the question of this eBay seller as to what casting number is on these as of a couple days ago.  He has not replied.

Wayne Graefen
300F Special

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: