  From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: lettercars@xxxxxxx ; 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:24
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Weatherstrip mastic

  You might add that the yellow seemed to be applied by sight-impaired individuals, as there is a bunch of it still visible on the cars when they left the factory.

  A nice restoration job usually removes the unsightly over brushing, but I guess a stickler for 'originality' would re-apply the yellow in the same sloppy fashion. ;-)