[Chrysler300] 2007 Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet in Chattanooga, TN

[Chrysler300] 2007 Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet in Chattanooga, TN

For those of our members who may be interested or live near-by, enjoy!
Ray

Begin forwarded message:

> Subject: [FWDLK] Chattanooga Meet Train Tickets Almost Gone!
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Tickets for the May 26, Saturday evening train trip are almost gone!
> All
> the tickets for the office car Eden Isle are sold but there are still
> some
> tickets avaiable for the adjoining Pullman Car the Clover Colony.
> NOTICE
> - The Pullman Car Clover Colony will sell out as well, either with our
> group or the general public.  Don't wait to long to get your tickets
> or it
> will be to late.  For ticket information:
> http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/
>
> It is that time of year once again! Time to polish that chrome, wax
> that
> paint, shine those tires, and make your plans to attend the 2007
> Chrysler,
> Imperial, & Packard Meet in Chattanooga, TN, Memorial Day Weekend, May
> 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th.  Yes, that's right, you Packard owners are
> invited too!  The Tennessee Valley Region of the Walter P. Chrysler
> Club
> and Robert & Laqueta Soule cordially invite all owners and/or
> enthusiasts
> of C-Body Chrysler products, Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth,
> Dodge,
> DeSoto, Chrysler, Imperial, and Packard Motor Company products to
> attend
> the 2007 Chattanooga Chrysler, Imperial, & Packard Meet.  For
> additional
> INFORMATION, train tickets, directions, accommodations, and much more,
> be
> sure to visit our website for full details about this event:
> http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/meet/  or email soule100@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> We had an excellent meet last year and we are  looking forward to
> another
> fine meet this summer in Chattanooga. Tons of pictures and several
> videos
> of previous Summer Meets can be found at our website:
> http://home.highertech.net/~soule/  Last year's meet was a real blast
> from
> the past and this year's should be just as much fun, if not more.
>
> Brief description of events scheduled for the Chattanooga Meet:
>
> Friday Evening Dinner - Informal hamburger/hot dog cookout at 7:00 p.m.
> After dinner, enjoy period music around the Weber Duo-Art grand player
> piano: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4704240491106170604
> Saturday Morning and early afternoon - May 26th - Meet and drive, kick
> tires, share stories, tell lies, drool, etc.
>
> Saturday Evening -  THE GRAND EVENT!  Train ride from Chattanooga to
> the
> Chickamauga-Chattanooga National Military Park for the Annual Memorial
> Day
> Weekend Pops In The Park Concert courtesy of the Chattanooga Symphony
> Orchestra.  The Soules will be providing

> [...]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: