Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Question for item #120112350964 - DeSoto

Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Question for item #120112350964 - DeSoto

Hi Mark and others who have contacted her/him.
Forward all responses to eBay at spoof@xxxxxxxxx
Click on "View" in your header and then Message, then "Long Headers"
This will add in all the routing from her to you. This may be different
on the computer in front of you.
Then forward that to spoof@xxxxxxxxx This will help them track her down.

I send several a day to them.
Ray