[Chrysler300] Upper Control Arms, Handling & Alignment

[Chrysler300] Upper Control Arms, Handling & Alignment

Hi All,
               A while back I had an article discussing wheel alignment specs
and how caster,  camber and toe affects the handling characteristics of our
cars. Briefly  reviewing we were dialing in as much positive caster as possible
to aid straight  line, high speed stability. The most I've ever been able to
achieve is about 2.5  degrees positive.

            For  several years now MoPar A,B & E-body owners have had the
opportunity for a  few hundred dollars per pair to buy off-the-shelf fully
adjustable tubular upper  control arms allowing 5 to as much as 7 degrees caster.
I'm currently in  discussions with a vendor to make C-body arms available.  He
wants to make  a minimun run of a half dozen pair in order to justify the
expense of  designing the arms and building a jig and I was wondering if there is
any  other interest out there for something like this.

            Also,  since he'll be using upper arms from my 300K I was hoping
someone out there  could tell me what the interchange is on these arms. Are
they shortwheelbase  cars only?

Thanks,
Mike Laiserin

Yahoo! Groups Links