  From: JettLarry@xxxxxxx<mailto:JettLarry@xxxxxxx>
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:07 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Collectible Automobile.....The Forward Look 1957

  Latest edition, June 2007 has a delicious 57 Fireflight on the cover and
  eighteen pages of the story of the Forward Look for 1957 including all models of
  Ex's finest hour. This is a must read. I have never decided which is the
  tastiest 57, the Adventurer or the 300C, and always regretted selling the
  Adventurer, even though it financed the restoration of the Gaughin rag. Would
  be walking a little taller had I used one of 46 credit cards for the paint job
  and kept both cars. The Forward Look website must be in ecstacy!!!!

  ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.<http://www.aol.com./>

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional