From: Kenny Cassady <kennycassady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:14:09
To:<Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Sway Bar Bushings

Matt, Charlie and all... I ended up using the existing bushing (it was in
 good shape) on my replaced sway bar bracket. If you find the correct
 bushings somewhere, please let us all know the source for future reference.

 Otherwise, I did speak with a guy that said he could reproduce the bracket
 and/or bushing if I sent him what I have. I did not pursue it, as I made
 due with what I had. But here is his contact info in case you need it:

 Ted
 Rare Parts, Inc. "Steering and Suspension Only"
 621 Wilshire Avenue
 Stockton, CA 95203
 209-948-6005 or 948-2268
 rparts@rareparts.: <mailto:rparts%40rareparts.com> com