  From: Marshall Larson
  To: crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 6:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rusty plastic?

  John

  I would suggest you try Novus Plastic Polish. It is primarily used in
  the marine community but it does wonders for removing the haze from
  anything plastic, all lenses on cars, even convert rear windows. There
  are three levels of cutting ability, 1, 2, and 3. Number 2 is a great
  all around polish but 3 would be used for more haze and deeper scratches
  and then move on to 2 and maybe 1 for a very smooth finish. It will
  remove the rust as a process of removing a tiny amount of plastic. You
  should be able to find it at marine supply stores, appliance parts
  stores, etc.
  You can do a web search and find many sites for it.

  Marketed by: Novus Inc. Minneapolis, MN 55438.

  Minnesota Marshall

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional