Re: [Chrysler300] AFB 2903 electric choke conversion

Re: [Chrysler300] AFB 2903 electric choke conversion

Fiberfrax is a ceramic fiber insulation material that works very well in
properly designed high temperature applications. I used to wrap it in a stainless
steel mesh filter that would go around the charge in an air bag assembly. It
would help cool the gas and filter out large pieces of unburned explosive
material (sodium azide) when the air bag was activated due to a front end collision
with a big immovable object and the car you were driving. Getting it to stay
put inside the cavity of the ram tube would be almost impossible in my humble
opinion.

Jim Bartuska
Cold but finally snowless Niles, Mi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM