[Chrysler300] 64 console lights

To all electrical wizards:
    I am working on the interior of this K stick.   Can't remember when the console lights were working (off the light switch?) last.   There is current to the live wire, probably the cig/lighter
  when the ignition switch is on.

  I seem to remember that opening the doors and using the dimmer function on h/light switch was the way to light up the interior.   There is power to the rear (dome?) lights when the door is opened, but no console lights....Bulbs are good....

  I have a 63 console w/wiring harness, haven't had time to compare with the 64 version.
  Really don't want to remove the 63 wiring unless necessary.(All vinyl is good, but chrome needs redo).

  Any ideas or experiences?........Dave in VA........

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)