From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of George McKovich
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:24 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Part identification

Hello 300 Fans....
I recently found a part that goes with the door catch on 1956 through at
least 1959 cars and was wondering if anyone else has seen of found any of
these. I only found one and it appears to protect the passenger's clothing
from the lubricant that is often applied to the door catches at the rear of
the door jambs. The piece appears to be a factory made piece.... pictures
are at:

http://imageevent. <http://imageevent.com/idsnowman/catch>
com/idsnowman/catch

Any input or comments would be welcome. I would be interested in finding one
for the driver's side door to go along with this passenger side piece.

Thanks
George

******* BlueLinx Corporation Internet E-mail Confidentiality *******

This message and all attachments may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please forward to
 <A href="mailto:Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";> Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)