[Chrysler300] Coil Bracket Help

To Everyone,

Thanks for all the help. I don't know how I missed the bracket on
ebay. I don't know what the reserve is set for as I'm being a bit
cheap right now. I can't figure out if I have more time or money.
With the pictures John put up, I'm sure I can put a couple hundred
dollars worth of labor into a fifty dollar part. It's all a balance
trying to figure out were to put your time to get back on the road.

As for the carb spring brackets I'm sure I'm going to have to
fabricate those. My car doesn't have air, but Matt Allyn's does. On
things like these it's as easy to make four as to make two.

Thanks Again,
Sean Duggan
Los Angeles

Yahoo! Groups Links