Re: [Chrysler300] 300 H coil bracket

MRS954@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Sean,
>There's a coil bracket on ebay, item # 280070748882.  It is re-listed from a few weeks ago. I know his reserve is over $70 because I bid up to that amount and did not reach reserve. In his correspondence he indicated that he wanted to recoop his investment in having them fabricated. For $70 my home made bracket will have to do.  I just sent off my steering wheel for restoration and will be ordering a new dash pad this weekend.
>
>Regards,
>Mark Souders
>300H
>Mohrsville, PA

Before you make one look at a coil bracket for a 440 six pac.  I put one
on me dual quad like yours.  In fits on the passenger side of the intake
manifold right in the center. Its out of the way, the wires reach it and
it looks good.   Gary Barker

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional