Re: [Chrysler300] 300G convert BJ sale

In a message dated 1/18/2007 9:23:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Is it  me, or are the sales numbers lower than recent auctions on all types
of  cars?

Tony

Well, the first couple of days of the auction  usually result in lower
numbers since the money guys seem to appear on Friday  and Saturday, plus they put
the better cars out on Friday and Saturday, so you  have to wait to see what
happens then.  As far as prices go in general, I  agree that there have been
some pretty reasonably priced sales so far, at least  from what I have seen.

    I have no idea of the condition of the G convert  that went off, but the
difference between the $125,000 that it reportedly sold  for and the $192,500
for Clelland's car last year could be condition plus time  of sale, or mostly
condition or mostly time of sale - who knows.  I think  you have to wait to
see what happens on Friday night and Saturday.

Pete Fitch

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional