-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Weihl

Has anyone ever removed the rain drip gutter above the door from a 300G?  I
would think the process would be the same for all our 300s.  I would like to
remove both sides before going to paint and also to remove some dings.  I
would appreciate knowing the procedure for removal.  Thanks.

Paul Weihl
300G
67  300

Yahoo! Groups Links