Fw: [Chrysler300] 58D parts car number

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Buechler
To: John
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 58D parts car number

Hey John , Could not believe this ,a D on EB in this little town that I knew nothing about. Not much left ,dash ,rear ,pw stuff
and Im sure a lot of hard to get small pts.
I have 2 running 392s on stands ,one with dual Qs other W hilborn inj. ,would like to find a 57/58 project to put one in. I have a D almost finished, if I can help You let Me know. Good luck ,Thanks Bill