From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 3:42 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Calendar - Food for thought

Food for thought?

Now that it seems there is enough interest in creating a 300 calendar which

I think is a great idea and will be subsidized by the members regardless of
cost  per calendar, I wonder how much haggling, dealing and willing will
take
place  over who's car is pictured, and how many copies one will order if his
car
was  not chosen.

Don't get mad, just thinking out loud....

Joe  Gross
70 Chrysler 300 Hurst
Cleveland,  Ohio
HighOctane300H@xxxxxxx