From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Russ Vaughan
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 8:49 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300K on eBay

Hi All,

There is a K convertible on eBay auction 200064271466. The VIN has been
checked and it is a legitimate letter car. It is also new to our registry,
so it is a "found car". At a current price of $735, you can imagine it
needs a lot of work, but it is a good opportunity for those of you who want
to get in on the ground floor for a letter car convertible. Other
interesting features are the factory A/C and white interior. The car is in
Alalbama.

If you can put up with a bit less of a fin, you have just saved yourself
$199,265 over the more expensive earlier cars. :-)

Good Luck to any of those interested and Happy New Year to all!

Russ Vaughan

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links