Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 to 59 front and rear window stainless trim clips.

i think you would need to be  REALLY sure your supplier can REALLY make these clips. i had a recent conversation( no  kidding) with gary goers about clips and it is easier said than done. having said that if the potential supplier can REALLY do it,  i vote in favor of the club adding clips to its list of products and i will take the first three sets.  i lost the trim off the windshield of my G one day due to a partially broken  clip and it is now stuck on with caulk. pat
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: moparpjf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; jdelrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 7:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1957 to 59 front and rear window stainless trim clips.

  In a message dated 12/19/2006 7:02:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
  ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

  Jim -

  Any idea what the cost would be ?

  Yanno, we all have problems finding clips for trim, regardless of the model
  year involved, If you have found a source for reproducing clips, perhaps the
  club should look into having them done for all the model years, and sell
  them through the Club store. Just a thought.

  Pete Fitch.