Re: [Chrysler300] 300G manual trans

I read your E Mail and also have a 300G Stick shift.I would also let you know
that 1961 300Gs did not have 727 automatic transmissions.they have the cast
iron torqflite trans which is not a 727. Ihave not had any problems with my
transmission other than a pocket bearing going bad in 80000 miles. It also has
two Paxton Blowers on this car.It is in my shop getting a make over now. The
engine also has 63 Ram tubes & camshaft & sold lifters.I have had this car since
1961.
    I enjoyed reading your article.
      Ron.