RE: [Chrysler300] 300G manual trans

Hi Pete,

No question.give me a choice of a hemi Cuda or a G from a
'collectability/value' standpoint and I would have to be nuts to pass on the
Cuda (even though I much prefer the G).   I compare only in the fact that
very few were ordered from the factory (for whatever reason) and both had
performance and build 'challenges (?)' in that specific application.  Any
further comparison is fruitless.The 440 set-up was arguably a much more
user-friendly and sensible application yet the hemi's are doing five-fold or
more of what the 440's are at auction and ten times what our beloved letter
cars are.

I don't want to get into a public discussion about what my car is
'worth'.500 people on the server.we probably would have 500 different
opinions.  I didn't feel 160K was right.I may find out I was dead wrong and
end up driving the car for ten years.who knows.

Regarding the IRS..Try running a car show, you won't have the capital gain
worries...ugh!

Talk to you soon.

JL

  _____