Texans

I own two,a hardtop and convertible both 56's.there were an estimated 350
made in 56 for dodge dealers in texas,all on the coronet body,mostly 4door
sedans and 2door hardtops.they had "texan" badges on the front and back and
on the tops of the rear qtrs (there had a map of texas on them) and one on
the dash
there were about 80 made in '57 and a handful in '58 before production ended.