heater core - outcome

Thank you all for your suggestions as far as my two leaking heater cores
(1961 300G and 1962 NYker wagon, both with factory A/C) .  Club member Bill
Buechler contacted me, offered his shop's services, and was able to recore
both units in his New Jersey shop.  Bill made it easy, quick and painless
with a fast turnaround! You may reach him at  billsolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  if your
core springs a leak; he says he has enough material right now to do a couple
more, and will look into getting more if need be.  This 300 Club rocks !

Warm and dry in Sag Harbor NY
John Hertog