From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ralphgorenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 9:27 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] rcar fabrications? Anybody used them?

Have you used their parts to restore your 300? We are looking for floor
pans and trunk floor for restoring my 59 conv. The guy at rcar said the
Plymouth and Dodge floor pans will fit?

I need your help with this stuff,. Thanks.

Ralph Gorenstein
22 Sandy Cove Rd #301
Sarasota Fl. 34242
Fl. 941-346-7711