Fairfield Mint 300s

Hello 300'ly to all!
    I received the Fairfield Mint most recent catalogue in today's mail.  Pictured on the back cover is their 1/18th scale F convertible in white and inside the book is a set of 300s in 1/24th scale, the C300 and the new 300HemiC in black and silver jade respectively. The detail of the F and the C300 look good enough to put in a collection, the HemiC looks like a toy. I ordered the 3 just to get the F and the '55. The set will be available to ship on the 22nd of this month and the F is on back order until December 12th. Haven't heard a word on my inquiry to Danbury Mint. Certainly not holding my breath waiting for their response.  ROB KERN