Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Project CD

Hi Gilles, and ALL!
Please write you story NOW. That way it's in the hands of our
overworked editor, Andy. He always has to go begging for stories and
everyone means well but, it doesn't get written in time.
If you write and send it in now, he will have it in his file and can
just add YOUR story to others he has filed (if y'all send them in!),
and it makes his job much easier. You can always add a final chapter of
what has been done between now and when he asks for stories for that
issue.

Give him a break, Guys and Gals, and DO IT while you have time.
Ray