build sheet engine code?

Hello everyone:

Can anyone tell me what engine code "582" refers to under the "engine" column on my build sheet for a 300L?  (my data plate is gone but I have the build sheet)  Also, how can I get the whole build sheet "de-coded"?

I am trying to determine if my car originally came with a "High Performance" 413, or a "non-HP" 413.

The next question is:
 - If I install a proper '65, 413 in the car, would it still be considered "numbers matching"? (since there is no way to match the car's VIN to the engine until '68)
 - Or would it be a "numbers correct" car?  (is there a difference?)
 - Or would it be something else?
 - Would I substantially raise the "value" by getting the proper engine in a 300L?
 - What would the opinion of the club be on how I would designate this arrangement?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Dan Richardson
300L Family Heirloom