From: dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 9:28 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Re:300 Project CD

Gary: Thanks so much for the compliments regarding our DVD "The 300 Project". One of the best points of making the movie was the opportunity to meet so many club members and share in their stories. I know we never would have had that opportunity if it hadn't been for the fact that we were prompted by some very "forward thinking" club members two years ago this January to "make a video of the Chrysler 300 Club meet in Lake Tahoe".

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased a DVD. I hope you all enjoy it, too. And, if you are wanting one but haven't got around to ordering one yet, we have plenty available at: www.the300project.com or you can send a check or money order ($23 for US delivery - $25 for non-US delivery) to us at:

Midwest Media Productions
309 Daras Drive
Carmi, IL 62821

We guarantee to ship them out the same day or next day that payment is received. As some club members have already informed me, they make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.

David Coston
phone/fax: 618-382-2280
cell: 812-457-0479
email: dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx