My 300 G being offered for sale

After much thought and discussion,  I am placing my very nice White 300G
HT up for sale on Ebay.   Please contact me if you have questions or
interest.  Family health situation has tipped the scales, but will hold on
to it if fair price is not reached.  I and hence this car have benefited
immensely from the invaluable advice and services of many of you.  In
either case, I extend my sincere appreciation.

Item number is 330050107405.   Scheduled to be listed this evening.

Best Regards

Myles Wallace
Gibsonia PA