[Chrysler300] Fw: 300C photo shootout update

----- Original Message -----
From: "R. J. Kern" <rjkern2000@xxxxxxx>
To: "Dad" <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:18 AM
Subject: 300C photo shootout update

300'ers,

Thank you for your patience in awaiting previewing and ordering
photographs taken from the Chyrsler 300 International Fall Meet
hosted by Dr. Robert Kern in Lawton, OK. I near completion of editing
more than 1600 images taken at the event. Needless to say, it has
taken much more time to complete than anticipated. I expect to have
images live on our website in the next 2 days and live on the
ordering website (www.pictage.com) next week.

I am confident you will be pleased with the quality of the images
taken at the event and the behind-the-scenes work done by our
affiliate company, Pictage. Pictage’s products and services continue
to surpass industry standards year after year. As a leader in the
business, Kern Photography, LLC and Pictage are committed to
providing you with top-quality products, unmatched services, and
competitive prices. With the power of Pictage, you can be sure you’ll
receive premium online-showcasing, superior proofing, and an
extensive selection of print and album options.

In case you were wondering how you can images printed, it is simple.
Our printing services offer you many great features, including Kodak
papers in a wide range of sizes (from wallets to 20x30), your choice
of paper surface, and professional color-correction. All of our
prints are produced in our state-of-the-art, all-digital lab using
the most advanced color calibrations, re-touching techniques, and
printers. Working with Pictage, we provide you with the finest-
quality finished prints available, at the most competitive prices in
the industry.

You have three options to consider when ordering prints:
Express Final Prints—This cost-effective, print service includes
color and exposure correction and contrast adjustment. Express Prints
have a turnaround time as quickly as two business days, making them
ideal for orders needed in a hurry.

Premium Final Prints—Our standard Premium Prints include color and
exposure correction, contrast adjustment, highlight and shadow
enhancements, and whitepoint and blackpoint balance.

Custom Final Prints—Our highest-quality print product, Custom Final
Prints offer all the features of our Premium Prints; plus retouching
to dodge and burn shadows on a subject’s face, reduce shiny skin
patches, and remove unwanted reflections, blemishes, and stray hairs.

All photos are printed on Kodak’s finest ENDURA professional papers;
the industry standard for print-life longevity. Available in three
finishes: matte, luster, and metallic Toning options include Black
and White or Sepia toning from color original. You also have over 12
border options like sloppy or fancy borders.

How are my pictures delivered?
For a lasting impression, your final prints are professional packaged
in a sophisticated black box and finished with tissue paper and a
silver seal.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to email at
rj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call me directly (303) 474-0983 and I would be
happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

R. J. Kern