Re: [Chrysler300] Lawton Meet

This meet was the best yet or very close!
Rob and Marnie outdid themselves. The hotel was top notch, the events
were great, with much to do, and the greatest of  all, their son, who
seems to be well on the way to being a world class Photographer! He was
everywhere and took hundreds of photos, including the "Special show" at
the awards banquet, which was available later on Saturday night for all
who wanted to buy it. It is dazzling!

All Y'all who didn't make it,  lost out, Big Time!
In Navy parlance, Cudos to Rob and Marnie!!

300 l'y, Ray

On Oct 1, 2006, at 6:22 PM, <tdcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Many thanks to Rob and Marnie Kern for a wonderful meet in Lawton, OK.
> Those of you that couldn't attend missed a good one!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: