[Chrysler300] Documentary

Ron, Gil and all:  Well, at this point, it looks like we will have DVD's available at the Lawton meet.  I hesitated to put this on the listserver in case something would happen at the last minute to delay the production.  But, so far it looks good.  The editing process is almost complete and the master should be going to the duplicator/packager next week sometime.  They will be selling for $20/each and I should have plenty with me at the meet.  If you choose to order later, there will be a modest shipping fee (whatever the post office charges to send a DVD).  My intention is to also have them available through the WPC Museum gift ship and other outlets such as Amazon.com.  As far as the content goes, it looks fantastic!  Of course it should since we have a great subject, fantastic cars and many expert "talking heads" from the Chrysler 300 Club Intl.  Can't wait for you all to see it.

Rob Kern has promised a TV and DVD player in the hospitality room for previews.  Thanks, Rob!  Looking forward to seeing everyone at Lawton.

David Coston
phone/fax: 618-382-2280
cell: 812-457-0479
email: dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxx