[Chrysler300] Awards and horny question

John:

Congratulations on getting a meaningful trophy.

Coddington may be an inconsistent businessman, but he appears to be a car
guy and real car guys know about and have great respect for the Chrysler
300's.  Sometimes this enables them to rise above their love for
chrome-plated everything, 24" spinnaz, air bags and 16" woofers.

Similarly, my C-300 received the Chairman's Pick trophy at a local show and
the award kind of choked me up as it came from an acknowledged local car guy
who chaired the show.

These experiences make it all worthwhile.

By the way, can you confirm if the proper horn relay for my 1955 Chrysler
300 is a three wire or a four wire unit?  The service manual shows a 3-wire
diagram that has power for the relay coming from an ignition-switched
source.  My car has only one battery connection, providing power to the
relay and the horns with a separate wire outside the loom coming from the
horn button in the steering wheel.  This enables the horn to honk regardless
of the ignition switch position.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300 (But struck out yesterday--was lucky enough to get a parking spot
in the shade)