From: Gary Barker [mailto:gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 2:22 AM
To: Bruce Naimy
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300M Down Shifting Hard

Hi Bruce, I just had the Transmission rebuilt in my 94 Concord. They put
in all new upgraded H.D. parts plus a newer style H.D. Torque Converter.
It works great incept it also down shifts hard. Worse when cold. not to
bad when warm. I haven't taken it back thinking it should be that way
with all the new parts. Let me know if you find out anything.

Thanks Gary Barker

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM