[Chrysler300] Rhinebeck carshow

Hello 300 club members.
                                     I went to a car show in rhinebeck n.y.
today i took my 300F to it inspite of the  car wash incedent yesterday because
it wasn't that bad after all and it drove  very nicely all the way down .It
drew a lot of attention because it  was the only one there.There were a couple
of 300C chryslers a beautiful 57 300C  convertible as well.When it came time
for judges to come around they looked my  car over and they did not really even
care about the minor damage that happened  from the car wash.But what they did
notice and care about was the missing parts  that one of them noticed but
still said the car was very nice.And the one judge  told me after that i probably
would have won a trophy if all the parts were  present that is what the other
judge told him.So would any club member be able  to help me with a parts list
for a 1960 chrysler 300F i am only missing like  twelve to thirteen parts for
this car to make it really nice and more correct  thank you very much for any
help Tom powers catskill  n.y..

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM