[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 video project

[Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 video project

To all club members:  Thanks for your interest in the Chrysler 300 video project.  As Terry said, we were hoping to have the DVD available for the spring meet in Asheville but extreme work loads and the desire to produce a true quality project have prevented that from happening.  We were originally only going to use material that we filmed at the meets but a couple of months ago, Aaron (my son and the producer of the project) told me he needed more action footage to make the production complete.  That is when I scheduled several more cars for filming (all of whose owners had originally volunteered to be in the video but weren't able to be filmed at any of the meets).  Waiting for decent weather, in early April, we travelled to the Chicago area and picked up Andy Jugle's two "C" convertibles, Guy Morice's "E" coupe and did a retake on Daryl Miller's C300.  Last week, we completed filming in Dayton, OH with Terry's McTaggert's "D" convertible.  With all of these additional cars, we got some really nice action footage and should be ready to roll that into the mix.

Sorry it is taking so long but it truly is a project that you can't rush and do it justice.  I'm not going to try to speculate on a completion date at this point, only that I believe it will be done this summer or early fall.  Thanks to all of you for your patience and participation in what I believe will be a fantastic tribute to those fantastic cars and the people who own and drive them.

David Coston
phone/fax: 618-382-2280
cell: 812-457-0479
email: dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxx