[Chrysler300] Cruise Paradise with your 300

[Chrysler300] Cruise Paradise with your 300

My wife and I are the only members of the 300 club in Hawaii and, I think,
own the only 300 letter car on this the "Big Island" of Hawaii. Therefore I
would like to pass on some info that may be of interest to some. Every few years
 Hawaii Classic Cruisers Club hosts a big street rod and classic car run
around  July 4th. No letter cars have ever been on this run! We expect about 100
cars to  come in from other islands and a possible 150 additional cars from the
Mainland.  Amazing huh? If it sounds interesting to you, Go to
hawiimotorhead.com and click  on Cruise Paradise 2006 then click on schedule of events for
shipping info.If  you have any questions contact me through our group Email. Mak
e the subject,  Cruise Paradise.

Hope to see some of you here,
Lloyd Eggstaff

Yahoo! Groups Links