Re: [Chrysler300] Replacement Battery

Tony
I purchased a maintainance free unit last summer for
one of my GM cars and I am delighted with the
performance. Its cranking ability is equivilent to the
Omni battery i used in another car. The extra bucks
were woth it to have a reliable battery and the
correct look all in one. I have previously purchased
the correct look retro batterys in regular form but
they constantly required a battery tender to keep them
alive.

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC
--- Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> There was a recent post regarding a replacement
> battery. Didn't see many
> Mopar and arrow?
>
> If I want to get the appropriate replacement battery
> for a 300-F would the
> Mopar with arrow supplied by:
>
> http://www.antiqueautobattery.com/
>
> Would this Group 27 battery be appropriate.
>
> They sell a tar top with red caps in either leaded
> (800 cranking amps for
> $145) and a maintenance free with the same look (750
> cranking amps for
> $250.)
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks,