Re: [Chrysler300] Dave Clelland's G, Concours or show!?

Re: [Chrysler300] Dave Clelland's G, Concours or show!?

hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
One plant installing the
latches and then painting and another one painting and then installing.
Perhaps Ray is on to something.  My F was produced in June 1960 in the
Jefferson plant.  ALL hinges were painted and my car was purchased from the original
owner.  He parked the car sometime in 1967 or 1968 and I took it off the
blocks he had it on in October 1995.  So I doubt that at any time the hinges were
painted later.

Dan Reitz

Yahoo! Groups Links