Re: [Chrysler300] Dave Clelland's G, Concours or show!?

Re: [Chrysler300] Dave Clelland's G, Concours or show!?

As Lee mentioned, this could be a plant deal. One plant installing the
latches and then painting and another one painting and then installing.
What say Gil? We all  know different procedures were used in different
plants, not to mention on different shifts in the same plant.

After the dust settles, I think we will just re-afferm the old  adage,
Never say never about Ma Mopar!

regards, Ray

On Feb 6, 2006, at 9:14 AM, moparpjf@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  In a message dated 2/6/2006 9:57:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,Â
>  js23rob@xxxxxxx writes:
>
>  Well IÂ have had 6 letter cars, four of these were original paint
>  unrestored cars. An F, a G, a J and a K. none had any signs of paint
> on
>  the door latches, same with all the other 60-61 cars I have had so
> I'm
>  not buying it.
>

>  Ok - we obviously have a difference of opinion here. Gil - please
> give us
>  the official line on this question so that anyone putting their car
> in for
>  concours will at least know how the club treats this question.
>
>  Pete Fitch
>

>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

>  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  For list server instructions, go to

> Chrysler 300 srt8
> 2005 chrysler 300 c
> 2005 chrysler 300 pictures
>
> New chrysler 300
> 2005 chrysler 300 limited
> 2005 chrysler 300 m
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> 	â 	ÂVisit your group "Chrysler300" on the web.
> 	â 	ÂTo unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> 	â 	ÂYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links