From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 8:34 AM
To: c300@xxxxxxx; robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Baited Breath, Barrett-Jackson, & Collector Car Insurance

In a message dated 01/27/2006 2:34:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,  c300@xxxxxxx
writes:

I had  Hagerty jack up the coverage on my C-300 from $30K to $40K last year
with  no flack.  I have provided pictures of my 2-3 grade car to  them.
Insurers that over-insure property tend to have losses, some  VERY
mysterious.

I agree that there are abuses but, what is the guy who bought Dave
Clellend's car supposed to do when he has a bill of sale for $199,800.00  (purchase
price plus commission)?  Shouldn't he be able to insure the car  for what he paid
for it?  If that is the case, then shouldn't Dave have  been able to insure
it for the same amount before the sale?  Strikes  me that value is value and
the idea of insurance is to insure according to the  value and risk.  If a
public auction isn't proof of market value, I don't  knnow what is.

Pete Fitch

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links