From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <moparpjf@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler 300 Broadcast" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett-Jackson

Pete;
You of all people should be interested in this thread. Your (and
others) big complaint was that you wasted all day ( and a million
commercials) waiting for 4 cars to go across the block..... which
weren't seen!
So it seems that the Tivo info is of use to some of us since we watch
Speed and other Car related channels and shows. With it you can watch
at leisure. I get Direct TV and this convinced me to add Tivo, thanks
Roger!

Just my thoughts. Ray

On Jan 22, 2006, at 3:29 PM, moparpjf@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  In a message dated 01/22/2006 3:41:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>  swotring@xxxxxxx writes:
>
>  Does 300 hours count as being 300 related??
>  Sheldon
>

>  good question Sheldon - I don't know where the Tivo - 300 connection
> is.
>  Its a good thing that John Hertog is on his way back from Arizona,
> or a topic
>  related reminder would have already been issued (and rightfully so).
>
>  Pete Fitch
>

>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

>  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>  For list server instructions, go to

> Chrysler 300 srt8
> 2005 Chrysler 300 c
> 2005 chrysler 300 pictures
>
> New chrysler 300
> 2005 chrysler 300 limited
> 2005 chrysler 300 m
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> â Visit your group "Chrysler300" on the web.
>
> â To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
> â Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html