[Chrysler300] Parts Needed

Hi to all the Group - Happy New Year!!

I have enjoyed the exchanges about the G convertible on ebay; I guess it
will be coming to an end soon.  I hope Dave Clelland has a very successful
venture at Barrett-Jackson with his G convert.

Speaking of convertibles, I am working on my F convert; the floors have been
redone and it is looking very nice, much better than when we started.  We
are ready to hang the quarters, but have misplaced the trunk hinges and we
need them to make sure we weld everything in the right place at the rear of
the car.

Does anyone have a set of 1960 convertible trunk hinges available for sale
or trade?  I am not sure if 61 or 62 convert hinges will work or not, but I
would love to move forward and don't know where to go from here.  Any

Tom Cox

Yahoo! Groups Links